Far too many children fall victim to road accidents and mishaps.
Teaching children to have a healthy respect for roads and traffic can avert tragedy every single day.
Cars reversing and hitting children because they cannot be seen happens all too often, as do children running into the street without thinking when chasing a friend or a ball.
Vigilance and awareness are the keys to keeping children as safe as possible on or near the road!
• Never walk behind cars in a car park – They could easily not see you.
• Concentrate when you are crossing the road.
• Do not play in the road – think before you run after a ball .
QUESTIONS TO START A CONVERSATION
• What should we all do when we cross a road?
• Why must you not walk behind cars in a carpark?
• Why must you not play on or near a road?
“No matter your transport mode
stay safe on or near the road!”
Print and link the vehicle to where it travels.
A4 HOME WALL POSTER
Print these posters as part of a set.
Collect one for each Topic.
For a bit of fun, here’s a completion certificate to print out and complete. Try to collect them all!