Caring for our World
This topic has been included to help instill in children the understanding that looking after our environment is the responsibility of us all.
Each of us can do our bit – and every bit makes a difference.
• We share our world with all other living things.
• We can all make a difference in looking after the world.
• Litter is ugly and can hurt animals.
QUESTIONS TO START A CONVERSATION
• How can we make a difference and help look after our world?
• Why is litter bad for animals?
“Make it a habit
to look after our planet“
Here’s a fun activity that helps to understand how we can separate our refuse for recycling.
Print it out and let your child identify and draw some items from around the house.
A4 HOME WALL POSTER
Print these posters as part of a set.
Collect one per Topic.
For a bit of fun, here’s a completion certificate to print out and complete. Try to collect them all!